11/9/09

Actually I wasn't drunk.


I uploaded a new video last night. I'm sure you thought I was drunk. Well, actually NOT!
It might scare you that I did it without alcohol. Hahaha.

I wanted to make another Kansai dialect lesson video. Then I chose a word "ninuki".( It might be used only in Kyoto though.) Then I was thinking how to make this a funny lesson.
And I got this great? idea when I was eating dinner. Let's crash eggs on my forehead and find the ninuki!! LOL. I wanted to be drunk to make this video. Because I was not sure I can do it without alcohol. But I needed to set up everything in order to film it. I couldn't be drunk!
I was a bit afraid to crash eggs on my forehead. I've heard that egg shells are hard and cut your head! That's why I did it on my hair. I do believe my hair protects my head. And I was right.
Of course it still hurt!
When I did the first one, I was still nervous. So I didn't bang the egg on my head strong enough. It didn't crash nicely. Damn it!! Then I tried to make sure to crash the second one better. It worked! I was very happy and getting excited. But at the same time, my forehead started hurting...
After the second one, I was pretty much confident to crash eggs on my forehead. So I didn't hesitate to crash the third one. But that was a mistake... Boiled eggs are much harder than regular eggs. I didn't think about it. It was really painful!! If you listen carefully when I crashed the ninuki on my head, you can tell the difference from the other eggs. I felt like I hit myself with a rock. Hahaha.

It was good fun. Hope you enjoy watching it!!

2 comments:

  1. sebuah perusahaan Sewa | Penyewaan Alat Berat yang telah berkecimpung dalam dua generasi. Melalui dukungan Heavy Lifting & Heavy Equipment yang lengkap dan JUGA dukungan sumber daya manusia yang tangguh dan berpengalaman kami hadir untuk Anda. Berbagai proyek Heavy Transportation, Heavy Lifting, Penyewaan | Sewa Alat Berat seluruh Indonesia telah dilaksanakan.
    ALAT BERAT
    SEWA ALAT BERAT
    RENTAL ALAT BERAT
    JUAL ALAT BERAT
    BELI ALAT BERAT


    OBAT KUAT
    OBAT KUAT HERBAL
    HERBAMAX
    OBAT KUAT LELAKI
    OBAT KUAT HERBAMAX

    Obat Kuat Herbal Alami Untuk Pria Indonesia Agar Kuat Berhubungan Seks, Tidak Ejakulasi Dini dan Puas,Kopi Tribulus obat kuat herbal menjaga stamina dan libido pria terbuat dari bahan herbal alami resep kerajaan cina kuno, ampuh mendongkrak stamina!obat kuat sex obat perangsang wanita obat kuat pria dan aneka alat bantu sex, serta obat kuat sex herbal melayani pembelian online. temukan solusi pria perkasa, obat perangsang wanita hanya di sini

    ReplyDelete