4/8/11

Sakura Time in Japan






It's very windy today. I was so worried that all cherry blossom trees are blown away.
So I went to Yoyogi park after work. Yoyogi park is a big park near Shibuya. If you know Vloggers in Japan, Tokyocooney organize the hanami party every year in the park. I went to the party last year. Unfortunately, we had a big earthquake this year. So I think that he didn't organize it this year.
Here are some pictures I took today. They are not great pictures. I don't have a fancy camera. But I hope you enjoy seeing some Sakura.
I'm going to post more pictures on facebook fan page later.

2 comments:

  1. the sakura is frekking beautiful! But I'm sorry to hear that is raining season now~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say it enough- I LOVE sakura! Beautiful trees. Lovely pictures you've taken here, TJG! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete